|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Mark [ 18 Jun 2010, 11:29 ]|
|Post subject:||Forum rules|
Welcome to the Sea River Ships forum!
These are our forum rules. Please take a moment to read them because your ability to participate in this forum is contingent on your adherence to these rules:
1. Political discussions are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
2. Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
3. Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated.
4. Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed, without discussion about the rules or their interpretation.
5. Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
6. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
7. The regular size of images which are posted on this forum is 1024 pixels width.
8. Photos must be sharp and correctly exposed. No silhouettes will be accepted.
The intention of SeaRiverShips.eu is to be a quality site. Quality over Quantity!
9. Respect the Copyright. Post only photos of your own, or be sure of the permission of the photographer.
10. Signature Use. The signature is your personal space to use for favorite quotes, links, web sites, etc. The maximum number of lines in a signature is 3, with a maximum text size of 2. The line count includes empty lines for spacing. Images and/or scripts are not allowed in signatures. The text in your signature must obey all rules and be non-offensive to other members. You may post links to your site(s) or favorite site(s).
11. Quoting: You do not need to quote the entire initial post with your response.
You do not need to quote pictures and/or other media files. Same for responding to a picture, there is no need to quote the picture again and again. Replace the [img]url[/img] with Image, that's clear for everyone!
If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a set of sanctions.
Please realize this is only to help, and make things more reader friendly for everyone!
Note: All information on this forum is believed to be correct, but is given without guarantee. Corrections and additional information are welcome!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group